Power of Vis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malor Main Street

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Malor Main Street - Page 2 Empty Re: Malor Main Street

Post  Kade Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:50 am

*The bartender looks with a kind of funny face and reached out his hand and shook Leon's hand,*

"I can do that, my name is Riddley," he says with a smile.

*The bartender turns around and prepares an elaborate drink then adds a little something to the drink that makes it bubble a little. He then grabs a slab of meat and does the same thing and it turns brown in an instant...he then turns back around and sets the meal in front of Leon.*

"here ya go enjoy, anything else? what brings ya to Malor? I dont think I ever seen your face before."
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:01 am

*The second the meat and drink hit the table Leon was shoveling a good chunk in his mouth quickly chased down by some of the beverage.*

"Yeah I actually just got into town five minutes ago, haha. I came here because one of these days I want to own my own ship so I can travel the sea. Only problem is, that kind of thing cost quite a bit. I heard Malor was the place where you could earn some quick coin and make a name for yourself."

*Leon grins before continuing*

"I need to get pretty famous if I want a good crew."

*Leon took a long swig finishing off his glass before biting off a corner from his meat.*

Last edited by Leon on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 am

*Riddley watches Leon chow down on the food he prepared and taps on the table, and reaches out his hand in expectation... he says,*

"Hey, im not too sure about getting famous, but you could ask around if anyone would want any help and i'm sure in this town help is always wanted, at least people will know who you are, and thats a start...*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 am

*Leon slows down on his food while considering what Riddley said.*

"You know, that sounds like a good idea. One second."

*Leon brushes his mouth off with his hand before turning around to the rest of the tavern.*

"My ladies, my lords, and whatever the hell may be in between, my name is Leon Silverberg. If you need any help at all just look for me around town."

*Leon smiles before turning around and sitting back down to finish eating after putting some gold down on the counter.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 am

*Most of the people in the tavern dont really pay attention to Leon as they think he is just another drunk...but some actually seem that they are considering it but no one comes forward... Riddley says,*

"heh, seems like your not really taken seriously here, you might want to try somewhere else other than a drunken pigsty..." he chuckled.
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:42 am

*Leon lets out a laugh and stands to leave extending his hand again.*

"Thank's for all your help. I think for tonight I just want to sleep in an actually bed for a change."

*Leon slowly walks to the door feeling his eye lids start to get slowly heavier with every step he takes. "I should really come back here for more food sometime soon." Leon thinks to himself.*
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:50 am

*Riddley grabs leons hand and says,*

"No problem come back anytime, your always welcome" he smiled.
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street - Page 2 Empty Warming by the fire.

Post  Celestrial Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:22 am

* As Cestrial sits warming by the fire the kind baker woman retrieve a cup of warm cider and a apple muffin and offers it to her.*

"Thank you, this tastes delightful. I am sorry I failed to introduce myself. My name is Celestrial. "

* After some time Celestrial begins to feel weary from her long day of travel. She yawns, attempting not to be rude"

" Please excuse me. I have been traveling for a few days and I am in need of shelter for the night. Would you please be so kind as to direct me to an Inn?"

*The cheerful woman smiles and gives celestrial directions to the Broken Handle Hotel. Cestrial thanks the women and attempts to compensate her for her generosity but she smiles and refuses to accept her coin. Celesetrial gathers her things and heads out toward the Hotel*
Celestrial
Celestrial

http://bellevalley@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street - Page 2 Empty Milo Completes the Jump but falls in to a Beatiful Woman's Arms

Post  Milo Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 pm

* Milo spend some time calculating the speed he will need to make the jump over the large puddle. He knows that if he fails he will be knee deep in muddy water but the challenge is too much for him. He backs up and starts running. At the edge of the puddle he leaps ...... he sails over the puddle.... and he lands on the other side. Unfortunately his momentum and the muddy street did not allow him to come to a stop before he slides into a beautiful woman heading in the opposite direction. (He slides into Celestrial who was heading to the Hotel).*

"Oh!, I am sorry. I lost my balance"
Milo
Milo

http://mprothero@itt-tech.edu

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street - Page 2 Empty Celestrial Unexpectantly Catches a Child

Post  Celestrial Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:20 pm

* After Celestrial left the bakery she began her search for the Hotel. She slowly walked the streets avoiding puddles and admiring the craftsman ship of the various building. As she approached the tavern she noticed a boy who was attempting to jump a large puddle. She was amused, thinking back when she was a girl in the marshes jumping various puddles, not always successfully. As the boy lept over the puddle Celestrial held her breath. Landing awkwardly after successfully leaping over the puddle, the boy lost his footing on the wet road and fell in to Celestrial’s arms.*

"Be careful there sport, your Mother will not appreciate it if you come home covered in mud."

*Celestrial helps him to steady himself*
Celestrial
Celestrial

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street - Page 2 Empty Milo Meets Celestrial

Post  Milo Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:22 pm

" Oh! I'm sorry. Thank you for catching me"

* Milo says blushing when he realized who had caught him *

"I don't have to worry about my mother being mad but my grandpa would be very angry. oh...I am Milo, what's your name?"

*Milo says while extending his hand for a hand shake*

Last edited by Milo on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Milo
Milo

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street - Page 2 Empty Celestrial Makes a Friend

Post  Celestrial Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:26 pm

* Celestrial shakes the boys hand*

"I am Celestrial. I am new to these parts. I am heading to the Hotel but seem to be a little lost. Would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction Milo?"

Celestrial
Celestrial

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street - Page 2 Empty Milo Leads Celestrial to the Hotel

Post  Milo Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm

"I would be more than happy to take you there. It is the lease I can do for catching me."

*Milo had completely forgotten about going to the bakery. He was excited at the possibility of questioning Celestrial to see she had seen his father*

"The hotel is not far."

*Milo said as he grabbed her hand and began to walk along"

"Where did you say that you were from?"

Milo
Milo

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street - Page 2 Empty A Little Surprised by Milo's Fowardness

Post  Celestrial Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:01 pm

*Celetrial was a little surprised when Milo grabbed her hand and led her away but also thought it was cute. She thought to herself that she was here to learn from others the ways of the world and what better way to start than a child's perspective. Milo and she talk while walking toward the hotel and in that short time Celestrial learns much of Milo. Although she feels bad that Milo had never knew a mother’s love, she could not relate to the experience. She explains to Milo that in the marshes the elders raise the children while their parents provide and everyone is treated as family. She also tells Milo of her quest to learn from others and to bring the knowledge back to her tribe to share.*
Celestrial
Celestrial

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street - Page 2 Empty Milo and Celestrial Arrive at the Hotel

Post  Milo Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 am

"I am also trying to learn from others. I am trying to learn the whereabouts of my father."

*Milo begins to tell Celestrial about her missing father and how he now lives with his grandfather and at that moment remembers the pie and realizes it's getting late*

"Wow, I had better be hurrying back to the bakery if I am going to get a pie for grandpa and I. Please stop by the magic shop and I will introduce you to my grandfather."

*Milo shakes Celetrials hand once more while leaving*

"It was nice to meet you!"
Milo
Milo

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street - Page 2 Empty Milo Gets A Pie and Heads for Home

Post  Milo Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 am

*Milo quickly heads to the bakery and just makes it there before it closes. He decides tonight to forgo his favorite apple pie to get his uncles favorite pumpkin instead. He hopes that this may lighten the mood when he arrives home later than expected. He pays for the pies and heads straight back to the magic shop. When he arrives he finds his uncle asleep in his easy chair. He quietly slices his uncle a piece of pie and places it on a plate in front of him. Milo hopes that he can slip into bed none the wiser.*
Milo
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2