Power of Vis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malor Main Street

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Malor Main Street Empty Malor Main Street

Post  Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Malor Main Street Medieval_town_by_hetman80-d37zunh

This is the middle of Malor... This is where it's all at...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://powerofvis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street Empty Re: Malor Main Street

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:37 pm

*Kade wonder's if he should take this warrant or not...he does want to see his family again... but maybe this warrant will lead to something that deals with them? maybe this is why Tristan wanted me to search for him... well the only way to know for sure is to go out and do it i guess...*

"I WILL TAKE THIS WARRANT!" Kade shouts above the crowd.
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 am

*The crowd that was talking amongst themselves, surrounding the warrant poster, had now stopped silent to turn and look at Kade... Awkwardly, they had just stared at this obviously loud individual who craves attention, with a blank expression on their face... The crowd then continued back to talking, but this time the subject matter of their conversations seemed to be about Kade... Some people would take time to size him up, some would giggle and laugh after looking at him before continuing to talk, and others made it very obvious to Kade that they were talking about him... *
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:48 am

*Kade had heard the snickering after he had claimed to take the warrant, but he wasn't looking for their approval or frankly, even what they thought...He just wanted the answers he was searching for...He asked around if anyone knew were to find this creature...*

"Does anyone know what town was destroyed? or where this creature resides?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 am

Malor Main Street 4ec040f1654149bb

*A man with blonde hair mysteriously shows up from the shadows... He walks behind Kade and speaks...*

"I've seen this creature and what he can do first hand... He is a powerful pain in the ass..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:17 am

*Kade looks over this mysterious man and says to him...*

"hmm... where have you seen this thing? were you a part of the town it destroyed? What is this creature capable of?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:23 am

*The blonde elf looked at Kade with a smirk and spoke...*

"You sure do ask a lot of questions..."

*The elf begins to walk in a circle around Kade...*

"Let me guess... your an ambitious warrior who thinks he is 10 feet tall and invincible... From what I see, I don't think you'll last 5 minutes with the goblin... Why don't you go start fighting a tree or something and work up from there..."

*The elf chuckles to his amusement...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:35 am

*This wasn't Kade's first time with someone who thought that they knew it all...oh no....Kade knew that this elf was only upset that he couldn't take the goblin out himself and he wasnt afraid to tell it like it is...*

"Hmm...a tree eh? if you have seen what this creature can do...why is it that the goblin still lives? I can kill this thing and i'll prove it too you when i come back with it's head..."

*Kade stares at this disrespectful elf like the way a cougar stares at his prey before it attacks...*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:43 am

*The Elf looked at Kade's weapon and his armor, as he continued to circle around Kade...*

The reason I didn't defeat the elf is because i alone cannot do it... I have but one power... and my power tells me that you do not have any powers and neither does your weapon.... I have something you need and you have something I need...

*The elf stops in front of Kade and stares into his eyes, then he gives him a grin...*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:49 am

*Kade hears what this elf has just said and he raises an eyebrow and says...*

"So you insult me, and then ask for my help? I am interested in what you are saying but i do not deserve this blatant attitude. I will accept your companionship but only if you give me the respect that i deserve. now what is it that you need and what is it I need?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 am

*The elf smiled then began to speak to Kade...*

"I needed to see if you would be worthy to fight along side of me to defeat this terrorist... So i'm sorry if you were offended... and to answer your question... You need the information of the whereabouts and i need you to help me defeat this goblin..."

*The elf extends his hand and looks at Kade, as he begins to speak...*

"Do we have an alliance?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:59 am

*Kade continues to look over this mysterious elf... but then he reaches out and grasps the elf's hand...*

"I accept your offer...I am Kade...what is your name? Also...what do you get out of defeating this goblin?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 am

*The elf shook Kade's hand and he spoke...*

"Nice to meet you Kade... You can call me Nats and lets just say, me and the goblin have a score to settle..."

*The elf retreated his hand and then he looked to the east, then he turned back to Kade...*

"The goblin is in the Kendrik forest... However he will not be seen at this hour..."

*The elf took out his sword and then rested it on his shoulder... He began to walk down the street as he said to Kade...*

"Meet me at the edge of the Kendrik forest in two hours and we can begin our hunt..."

*The elf had disappeared down an alley way...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:19 am

*Kade felt like this Nuts was hiding something...never-the-less he still wanted Nats to give his assistance... and should anything happen, well, Kade liked dealing with his demons as they showed up... since he had some time, Kade thought that these two hours would be a good time to practice his archery since he will probably need it soon and he thought it would be good to be warmed up beforehand.*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:30 pm

*Kade walks down the road holding the goblins head by the hair...Tired,weary, and trudging the whole way...lets face it, Kade's seen better days...*

"I have defeated the goblin!" Kade yells loud for all to hear...
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Malor Main Street Magic_Knight_Design_by_reiq
*A knight had came up to Kade, almost immediately after Kade announcing his victory... The knight stood in front of Kade and began to talk...*

"Kade, you have been summoned by King Raneal to join him in his thrown room... It has been announced upon great urgency that you go straight there and nowhere else..."

*The knight placed his hand on Kade's shoulder and then Kade's body began to glow for a brief second... The knight then retracted his hand... Seeing the confusion on Kade's face, the knight began to speak...*

"King Raneal's castle is protected from outsiders and only those who are summoned, may enter it... You now have the ability to enter the kingdom for the moment..."

*The knight straightened up, saluted Kade, and then the knight put his hand over his heart as he proclaimed...*

"May Vis protect you and give you guidance..."

*The knight then turned around and walked to the castle...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:52 pm

*Kade followed the knight after hearing the king awaited his arrival...He followed him up and down the streets, over a bridge, until at last they came upon a magnificient castle, one of which Kade has never seen it's rival in beauty...
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestrial Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:48 pm

*As Celestrial approaches a city for the first time she is both nervous and excited. The sights and sounds are overwhelming. She has never seen so many hand crafted brick and wood structures before. Something sweet smelling catches her attention. Several pies are cooling on a baker's window sill and the unfamiliar aroma of baked apples and cinnamon fill the air. As her mouth starts to water, her stomach grumbles slightly, and she then realizes she has not eaten the remainder of the wild berries she saved for lunch. “Well , here I go”, she thinks to herself after deciding she will have her first experience using the odd gold coins given to her by her father.*
Celestrial
Celestrial

http://bellevalley@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am

* The sky turns a dark grey and the light outside rapidly begins to fade... It starts to rain...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street Empty Attempting to enter the bakery

Post  Celestrial Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:46 am

*Celestrial appproaches the bakery door as the rain begins to fall. She tries the door hoping that the store is still open.*
Celestrial
Celestrial

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street Empty Entering the Bakeshop

Post  Celestrial Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:09 pm

*As the rain pours down Celestial tries the door and to her relief it is open. She enters the shop and is struck by the most wonderful smells of fresh baked bread and the color of various sweets. After eating roots and berries for the last week while traveling the sites and sound of this shop instantly make her mouth water. It is at that point when her stomach makes and unusually loud crumbling noise. The caretaker of the shop, a gentle elderly women with soft blue eyes, was placing pies on a nearby shelf, turn to her and said,*

"Goodness dear, it sounds as if you have not eaten in weeks and oh my, your drenched and shivering"

*It was at that moment when Celestial realized this to be true. She had been so engaged with the sights and smells of the shop to realize she was cold. As she instinctively wraps her arms around herself the elderly woman places one arm around her and insist she sits by the fire while she gets her a warm cup of cider.*

"Thank you, you are very kind", *Celestial says while sitting down.*
Celestrial
Celestrial

Back to top Go down

Malor Main Street Empty Skipping through puddles

Post  Milo Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:46 am

*Milo exits the Magic shop and heads down the main street to find some after dinner sweet for himself and his grandfather. He is unphased by the rain, whistling a cheerful tune, just happy to be done with his chores. He would have like to meet some travelers to inquire about his father but today he is just happy to be a kid. These seemingly rare happy days are beginning to become more frequent as time passes and Milo finds himself not constantly thinking about his missing father. As Milo travels down the road he makes little effort to avoid the puddles now forming by the rain. He stops when he comes to a particulary large puddle in front of the tavern, contimplating if he coukd make the the jump.*
Milo
Milo

http://mprothero@itt-tech.edu

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 am

*Leon Silverberg took in a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. After weeks of walking he finally made it to Malor. Leon let out a laugh and threw his hands in the air before putting his hands behind his head and letting out a yawn. "I should definatly find a nice bed." Leon thought to himself before he heard his stomach hiss.*
"Hahaha, definatly food before bed."
*Leon walked down the street slowly but surely towards the tavern. He looked back and forth up and down the street taking in all the scenery and the people walking around talking to eachother. He poked his head into a few shops to get a feel for everything before continuing down to the Bull's head tavern. As he opens the door to the tavern the smell of the food and beer flows through Leon making him feel weak in the knees. "I'm definatly home." Leon thinks with a smile before stepping in.*
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:37 am

*As Leon walked into the tavern, a few city residents walked past him holding each other so no one fell. When he stepped into the door, a flood of noise and people playing music filled his ears...the bartender sees a knew costumer and says as he was wiping down the table...*

"What's your poison stranger?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 am

*Leon looks around the bar at peoples plates trying to think back and remember how long it had been since he had a warm meal when he heard the bartenders voice. Leon walked over and sat on a stool at the bar and reached out his hand.*
"Hey, the name's Leon Silverberg. Give me something hot and perferably with alot of meat please."
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next