Power of Vis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bull's Head Tavern

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bull's Head Tavern Empty Bull's Head Tavern

Post  Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:39 am

Bull's Head Tavern Tavern_by_MimiCat

It's a nice place to go when you want company, or just to relax... Grab a seat and take a load off...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://powerofvis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bull's Head Tavern Empty Re: Bull's Head Tavern

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 pm

*Kade went into town looking for some answers... he had to find someone that knew something about what happened to his family...he just had to...what better place to look for information than at the tavern? maybe if he bought some people a drink or two, it could loosen their lips....he walked inside to the smell of a musty, but not unkempt room... the place was bustling with people talking about various different things...Kade went to a bar table and sat on an empty stool. he ordered a drink and serveyed the area*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:16 pm

*The bartender came over to the mysterious looking elf and handed him the drink that he had ordered... The bartender grinned as he spoke to the stranger...*

"Why hello there... Haven't seen you around here before... What brings you to our lovely town?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:20 pm

*Kade received the drink that he asked for, took a long swill of it, and threw a couple more gold down on the ale soaked table for a tip. He then he said with a gruff but strong voice*
"Im looking for a person who goes by the name of Tristan, have you seen him or know of anyone who has?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:27 pm

*The Bartender picked up the gold that the stranger laid down as he wiped down the table with the rag that was hung from his belt... Still continuing to wipe down the table, the bartender replied back to the elf...*

"I'm sorry sir, but i can't recall anyone by that name... Is this Tristan you speak of a Malorian?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:32 pm

*Kade raised his arms to get out of the way of the bartender's wiping.*
"I'm sorry where are my manner's, I'm a little disturbed right now and not thinking correctly...my name is Kade... i live just outside of Malor with my family...this Tristan character could very well be a Malorian...but if you've never heard of him i'd doubt that he is. Is there any other places that an outsider would go?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 pm

*The bartender finished his cleaning, smiled at Kade, and replied...*

"My name is Riddley...

*He then thought about Kade's question and answered...*

"I know there are other towns, but i really haven't visited any of them... um.... I think the closest town is called Proberian..."

*The bartender then bent down to whisper in Kade's ear...*

"If you want to talk to someone with more experience with the outside world, you might want to talk to Wade...."

*The Bartender then proceeded to point to an elderly man in the corner of the tavern...*

"He's a bit of an odd duck, but he is very knowledgeable... I have to get back to work, but if you need me i'll be washing the ale mugs over at the water pump..."

*The Bartender proceeded to his washing duties...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:54 pm

*with the much needed help and tips, Kade then smiled back at the bartender, said thanks, finished the last swig of his drink then tossed another gold coin on the table for all the information given to him. Kade then turned around to see where this Wade person was...he then thought "huh...Wade...Kade very similar..."*
*He walked passed multiple people to get to the corner of the room, as he walked up to the table, he said to the elderly man,*
"hello, we have not met before but my name is Kade, i'm looking for a person by the name of Tristan, do you know of him?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Bull's Head Tavern Apollon_by_190r

*Wade looked up at Kade, the best that he could... Wade smiled a overwhelmingly happy smile as he seen the blurry outline of someones presence... He opened his toothless mouth to reply to Kade...*

"Kkkhallu..."

*The smell of alcohol rushed out of wade's mouth like a giant wave from a violent sea... Wade continued to look at Wade and speak to the best of his ability...*

"You llook like a feellar that ken drank..."

*Wade gestured at the bartender to bring over four more shots of whiskey for him and his new friend...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:15 pm

*As the flow of Wade's breath made it's way to Kade, it nearly knocked him over. He blinked as he couldn't believe this man was still conscious...but he seemed like a nice enough fellow even if he reeked with whiskey and was hard to understand...Kade sat down and said his thanks to Wade as Wade gestured to Riddley...knowing that Wade never really answered Kade's question, he decided to ask again.*
"So i hear that you know just about everyone in this town? is this true?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:24 pm

*Riddley came over with the four shots of whiskey... He placed two shots in front of Kade and two shots in front of Wade... He then returned to what he was doing before...*

*Wade lifted one of his shots and raised it toward Kade... He then spoke with excitement...*

"To love!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:32 pm

*With a puzzled look on Kade's face, he raised his shot glass and said,*
"to love?"
* He threw back the shot... it was definately an acquired taste.... as Kade coughed a little bit, he wondered to himself "is this man crazy or is he smart enough to avoid talking about Tristan?" Kade tried a different tactic... "so... where did you say you were from again?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:42 pm

*Wade chugged his shot then wiped the moisture from his mouth with his sleeve... He then looked at Kade and smiled as he responded...*

"Believe it or not, but i'm from a land far from here... However, I've lived here in Malor for the past 112 years..."

*Wade threw his hand on Kade's shoulder as he said with a great spirit...*

"You know... You remind me of my granddaughter..."

*Wade chuckled as he grinned at Kade...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:48 pm

*Kade decided to take what Wade had said as some sort of a compliment although he doubted that it was. He then proceeded to say,*

"Wow 112? you look like you've just turned 100..."

*Kade can play the same wise cracking game that this old timer can...

"So since you've been here so long, you must know the man that i am searching for..."

*As Kade said this he twirled a gold coin in his hand and pointed at the remaining shot glass he had left over. Kade said with a grin...*

"Interested?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 pm

*Wade looked at his young friend and laughed... Then he replied with a chuckle in his tone...*

"My boy, i never been good with names... thats prolly why my wife writes my name on the inside of my trousers..."

*Wade then shotgunned his last shot and wiped his mouth...*

"Ah...."

*Wade said with relief as he laid down his empty shot glass...*

"What does this friend of yours look like?"

*As Wade was talking to Kade, he gestured to Riddley to bring more shots...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:20 pm

*Just then as Wade said that he had a wife, it surprised Kade that this elder was married but it also triggered a relapse in his memory... he faintly remembered an announcer calling out Kade's name alongst side Tristan's...but where did this come from?....Of Course!!...the Annual Archery Contest!...Kade must have faced Tristan in one of the years past. Was this why he kidnapped Kade's family? over a dumb contest? Kade then snapped out of his state of mind and said to the old timer..*

"I can't recall what he looked like, but i have a faint recollection of him being at the Annual Archery Contest, you wouldnt know anything about it would you?"

*Kade then offered to pay for the drinks himself as Riddley came back with more, anxious to hear what Wade had to say on the subject.*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:30 pm

*Riddley came to the table and laid two more shots in front of the shot that Kade still had... Then He Placed two more in front of Wade, he took the gold, smiled, and then returned to his duties...*

*Wade looked up at Kade and spoke as he was trying to think...*

"Archery Contest? Blimmey... My eye sight is gettin so bad, i couldn't enter that contest... The last time i entered was twenty years ago and even then, i accidently shot a hay stacker in the arse..."

*Wade raised one of his shots in the air and said with a smile...*

"Here's to turning the other cheek..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:42 pm

*Kade laughed a little but was still in search for answers rather than questions. He decided that it was time to try this drink again, so he then slammed back one of his three shots he had in front of him...this one went down better than the other's...he didnt really like this drink but wasnt one for being rude... He then waited for Wade to take one of his own and as Wade tilted his head back, Kade threw one of his on the floor without Wade noticing... he gave another attempt at getting some sort of lead so he parted his lips and spoke,*

"So is there anyone that you know of that participated in the contests in the last couple of years?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:56 pm

*As Wade was throwing back his last shot, he looked at Kade and then said...*

"I don't know any competitors, but i do know a great deal of attenders..."

*At this time, Wade felt the need to go to the bathroom so much that he had accidently let some urine escape.... He immediately looked down, then he looked back up at Kade...*

"Please excuse me son, i have to go to the bathroom..."

*Wade stood up fast and made his way to the bathroom... However, all the alcohol that Wade digested had all been rushed throughout his body... This giant rush of alcohol made Wade slow down and then fall flat onto the floor... He had passed out, but unfortunately to add to his situation, all of the contents of Wade's bladder came rushing out... Now Wade lay sleeping on the floor in a pool of his own urine, all the while having the biggest smile painted upon his face...*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:07 pm

*Kade was surprised when he saw the old man move so quickly. He then witnessed the man rush to the bathroom but fall short. Kade rushed to the old friends side and called out to Riddley for assistance... As Riddley came over Kade asked,*

"does this normally happen? i didnt see anyone surprised to see this sight."

*Kade realized then that Wade didn't give him any names of the attenders, "guess i'll have to wait until he wakes up or find someone else that knows about them." Kade thought to himself. "it's a shame that he couldnt hold out for just a little longer. pitty, his wife must be a sight for sore eyes...literally."
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:16 pm

*Riddley came over to Wade's side... He caught a big wiff of a mixture of strong alcohol and a strong urine smell... He held his nose and looked at Kade with a disgusted look and said...*

"Wade usually passes out here and i take him home when my shift ends... However, him urinating on himself adds a new twist to things... Its going to take me all night to get this mess cleaned up... Not to mention trying to get the smell to go away..."

*Riddley looks back down at Wade shakes his head and says...*

"Looks like your going to have to wait a while to go home old timer..."

*Riddley looks back up to Kade, continuing to sport a disgusted face he says...*

"I'll be right back... i have to go get some cleaning supplies..."

*Riddley left quickly to retrieve some cleaning materials out of the back closet...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:26 pm

*As Riddley walks away, Kade waits patiently for his return...When Riddley does come back, Kade offers to help clean up, after all he did feel a little responsible for ordering all those drinks. After it was all cleaned up, Kade then went back to the table and grabbed his last remaining shot and handed it to the nearest person. Kade then goes over to Riddley and says,*

"Hey Riddley, do you know of any of the competitors in the annual archery contest? especially over the past year or so? I have a feeling that i might get somewhere if i talked to one of them."
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Kade earned 3 Vis...

*After Riddley returned he cleaned up Wade's mess, with the help from Kade... Riddley dragged Wade over to the bar and propped him up... He then listened to Kade's question and replied...*

"I never really get to go to the competitions, because i'm always working... Sorry...

*Riddley then looked at the streak of urine smeared across the floor from where Riddley dragged Wade... Riddley smacked his head and shouted at himself...*

"Damn it! That's just great Riddley... Glad I thought that through...

*Riddley looked at Kade and asked with a sigh...*

"Kade... um... I know your new around here and we just met, but... Do you think you could take Wade home for me? I can give you some gold...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:48 pm

*Kade had heard Riddley's request and replied,*

"Sure i can i just need to know where he lives and how to get there. And i appreciate the offer about the gold. as a hunter and farmer i dont make much."

*Kade grabbed Wade and held him in both arms he couldnt sling him across his back because his bow would get in the way. He was heavy and none too fresh but he was a good man or so Kade could tell from the last hour or so that he spent with him.*

"Boy, i cant wait to see the misses....bet she's some looker...." Kade thought to himself.
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:03 pm

*Riddley looked very pleased at Kade, but at the same time he looked a little down... He reached in his pocket and handed Five gold to Kade, he smiled as he spoke to him...*

"I appreciate it a lot Kade, I truly do... I pray that Vis looks handsomely on you... Wade lives in Apt# 8C at The Broken Handle Hotel..."

*The look of numbness grew more on Riddley's face as he began to speak again...*

"I know that Wade probably spoke of his wife, but... She's been dead for 10 years... After she died, he moved into the hotel and begged Herman, the owner, to reanimate her... Herman told him that he would do that for him, but he could only reanimate her body, he couldn't bring back her soul... So he lives at the hotel and his wife is the maid who takes care of him and cleans his apartment... I... I just thought you should know..."

*Riddley paused briefly before he spoke again...*

"Once you get there, the bellhop will take care of Wade... Oh... And if you decide to come back, if not tonight, your next drink is on the house..."

*Riddley gave Kade a warm smile...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: