Power of Vis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kendrik Forest

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Kendrik Forest Empty The Kendrik Forest

Post  Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 pm

The Kendrik Forest Forest_by_wanbao

This enchanted forest was named after Sir Isaac Kendrik, because of his valiant bravery in a battle to protect Malor against a herd of possessed bucks... Sir Isaac Kendrik was able to stop the herd, but he lost his life in the process... A statue of Sir Kendrik can be found in the forest as a memorial of his act of bravery...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://powerofvis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Kendrik Forest Empty Re: The Kendrik Forest

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:01 pm

*The elf came to the edge of the forest and waited for the one he met earlier named Kade... He sat upon a rock and kept a lookout... As he was looking around, he thought to himself... "I sure hope he shows up... I must make that goblin pay for what he has done...."*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:14 pm

*Kade was practicing shooting his bow in the forest while he waited for the elf... he saw the elf walk up and sit on the rock patiently waiting... he crept up to the backside of him and tapped Nat on the shoulder...*

"Shouldn't we get going instead of just sitting here?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:26 pm

*The elf became frightened at the surprise of Kade's arrival, he turned around with his hand on the handle of his sword... When the elf seen Kade, he smiled and said...*

"Your late... I'm glad you showed though..."

*He pulled his sword out and placed the tip of it on the rock...*

"I want you to know about me and my plan of attack, before we get started... I figured, if we are going to work as a team, we better know about each other... This is my sword(18)...

*The elf then activated the sword's powers and the blade of his sword became on fire... He smiled as he looked back at Kade and spoke...*

"Also... I have the power to tell what abilities an item and a person posses.... I know that you don't have any powers, but i feel that you have the heart to help me in battle... You still up for it?"

*The elf returned his sword back to it's sheath and looked back to Kade... *
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:46 pm

*Kade looked in awe as the sword that Nat pulled out and placed on the orck burst into flames..."What kind of Vis is this?" Kade thought, "I've never seen this kind of power before..."*

"I am still willing to join you...if it means that there is one less evil creature in this world...and if it means that I can get the answers that i'm searching for..."

*Kade looked down as he said this... but then looked back up with a sense of strong will and ambition...*

"This is my bow..." Kade says as he pulls it out, "It has gotten me dinner many a times..."

*Kade put it back away as he says,*

"So....Which way?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Kade earned 2 Vis...

*The elf smiled as he heard what Kade had said... he then looked in a north east direction of the forest and he spoke with ambition...*

"He was last spotted in this direction, about 4 miles away.... so, i suggest that we better get started.... I hope you can keep up..."

*The elf bolted off into the direction he was faced... As he was running and jumping over foliage, he took out his sword and began cutting off limbs that were in his way....*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:10 pm

*Kade smiled as Nat had said that he hoped Kade could keep up.."If only he knew..." he thought to himself with a smirk on his face...when he noticed Nat take off running, he dashed up the nearest tree and was leaping off the branches from tree to tree with incredible speed...after all...he does hunt here every day, and he knew the forest like it was the back of his hand...Kade looked down and noticed Nat right below him... "I take the high road...as he takes the low road...pretty good strategy if i do say so myself...we should make a good team. I just hope that we can take this thing down...if he couldnt do it with that flaming sword and powers of his, it must be tougher than i think."*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:18 pm

*The elf continued running and jumping over branches and logs... Above him he could hear movement in the trees, so he looked up and seen Kade... A big smile ran across the elf's face as he thought to himself, "That's a pretty damn good strategy..." He continued to run, until a giant cloud of black smoke filled the forest... The elf began to choke on the smoke that was starting to fill his lungs... He placed a piece of cloth over his mouth as he continued into the forest... The cloud of smoke began to get thicker and thicker, to the point that it was hard to see...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:50 pm

*Kade had noticed the air seemed to get heavier...then turn into smoke... he tried his hardest to keep moving at the same rate but being on the branches was more difficult...difficult, but not impossible... Kade put his undershirt over his mouth to keep from inhaling the fumes as he kept moving along...he was going to say something to Nat but he decided not too because he was sure that they were getting close as the warrant said that the creature uses fireballs so he didnt want to attract unwanted attention to themselves and make themselves known. Kade drew out his bow...*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:02 pm

*The elf kept moving along what now became a charred path... All the trees around him seemed to be either burned to a crisp or slowly being engulfed in flames... Even though he seemed to be in the epicenter of all the fire destruction, it was easier to see and the smoke wasn't as thick... This was probably, because the wind was blowing in their direction... Up ahead, he seen a blurry figure... He wasn't sure if it was the person who he thought it was, but at the moment, it's the only option that made sense... The elf looked up and tried to signal Kade about the person up ahead... He wasn't all to sure about where Kade was exactly, because he couldn't see due to all the rising smoke in the trees, but he was sure that Kade seen his signal...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:11 pm

*Kade was now running across the dead burned trees, hoping that they werent too far burned that he would break and fall...Kade saw Nat's signal but wasnt too clear about what it meant until he looked ahead and say a figure but couldnt make out what it was due to the heat waves... but He had an idea of who it could be though...*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 pm

*The elf walked closer, but tried to stay hidden behind some of the close trees... The closer he got, the more he could see the blurred figure... He was absolutely positive on who the figure was, he looked up into the trees and frantically gestured for him to shoot... The elf thought to himself, "If Kade doesn't make his move now, everything may not fall into place..."*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:22 pm

*Kade realized as he got closer that his thoughts were correct...It was the creature they had been searching for... Kade stopped in his tracks perched on an overhead branch...He knocked an arrow that he took out of his quiver and drew it back like he had done so many times before...He looked down at Nat and saw that he was giving the signal so, Kade took his time, waited for the wind to die down a bit for a precise shot, took aim, and let loose one of his arrows...he didnt know if he hit or not due to the smoke in his lungs, but he shot with the best of his abilities, he hoped that would be enough...*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Kade's attack was successful

*Kade's arrow flew through the charred trees and burning branches and hit the target in the stomach... Not only did it hit the target, but as it was flying through the burning branches, the arrow caught on fire...*

Arrow ( 13 ) + Fire ( 8 )

Total Damage done to target = 21
Target's new HP = 79

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:51 pm

*The elf walked forward and realized that the target didn't seem to move... The elf thought to himself, "Surely that hit must have hurt..." The elf looked back up at Kade and signaled him to continue shooting the target...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:06 pm

*Kade didnt know if he had hit on the last arrow so he decided to shoot first then ask questions later... So he knocked another arrow and let it fly just the way he had before... he looked down to see that Nat was moving in but he was walking? "that's odd..." he thought to himself "if i were him i would have ran up and attacked in that moment of opportunity..."
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

*Kade's arrow flew through the charred trees and burning branches and hit the target in the left shin... The target also received burn damage from being caught on fire from the last arrow...*

Arrow ( 13 ) + Fire damage ( 7 )

Total Damage done to target = 20
Target's new HP = 59
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:25 pm

*The elf became closer to the target and seen that the target was hit... However, the target just stood there... He thought for a brief moment, before he decided to make his move... He raised his sword and used it's power to make it burst into flames... He continued running, until a giant flaming tree fell into his path.... He looked at the tree, but realized that due to the fire, he could not climb over it... The elf then began to run around the tree... All during his attempt of running, he yelled to Kade to make his attack... *
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:34 pm

*Kade saw this huge tree fall in front of him and Nat and he tried to get a clear shot...but the tree was in front of him and he didnt know if whether he should or not...He saw that the creature had not moved after he shot twice... and he was pretty sure that he had hit at least once...so he decided that it was an even better idea to move from the tree that he was at.. to another when he jumped down from his nest trying to find another good tree to shoot from that had a good angle, he noticed Nat was running around the tree that had fallen, sword aflame, "at least now he is in action, guess he was just slow to react." Kade thought. He still wondered if what he was shooting actually was hit by one of his arrows. if it was, why was it just standing there?*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:47 pm

*A fireball came from the area from which the target was standing... The fireball came with such force that it had knocked down a couple of small trees on the way... The final destination of the fireball was the giant tree that was on fire and had blocked their path from earlier... when the fireball hit the large tree, it had exploded and large pieces of flaming wood shot everywhere... Kade didn't get hit by the flaming shrapnel, however the elf was not so lucky... A piece of flaming branch hit the elf in the side of the stomach... The elf yelled in pain, but then yelled to Kade...*

"I'M HIT! I'LL BE FINE, JUST KILL THE WARRANT!"

Nat took 13 damage 113/126

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:08 pm

*Kade was dazed for a second as the huge tree exploded into flaming bits of wood. He had that Nat was hit so had a decision to make...and he knew what choice that was...Kade ran over to Nat who was laying on the ground bleeding rather quickly he wrapped his hands in cloth so as not to get burned so bad and grabbed the branch and tore it out...at the same time with his other hand he channeled his Vis to the palm of his hands and placed it on Nat's wound healing him for 10*

Kade uses 1 Vis to heal Nat 10 HP...
Nat = 123/126HP

"Two people after this thing is better than one." Kade said to Nat as he healed his partner.

"Now, lets get this thing."

*Kade ran up through the hole that was where the tree was, and drew out an arrow in an attempt to stab the creature with the arrow then pull it out and shoot close range.*

Last edited by Kade on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:43 pm

*Kade's arrow flew straight at the target and shot it in the throat... The target also received burn damage from being caught on fire....*

Arrow ( 13 ) + Fire damage ( 11 )

Total Damage done to target = 24
Target's new HP = 35
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:17 pm

*The elf looked at Kade with happiness and then he rose to his feet... With a smile he looked at Kade and spoke...*

"Thank you partner... Now lets kill this monstrosity..."

*The elf took a hold of his flaming sword once again and he ran around the rest of the tree and lead a charge at the warrant...*

*A fireball came hurling at both Kade and Nat from the area of the warrant... This time both of them were hit...*

Kade took 5 damage 110/115HP

Nat took 10 damage 113/126HP

*The elf took damage, but he quickly rose to his feet... He then turned to Kade and yelled...*

"We need to take him out now!"

*The elf looked at Kade and channeled his vis to allow Kade to use double attack...*

Nat used 10 Vis to let Kade use Double Attack...

*The elf yelled at Kade again...*

"Hit him twice!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Kade felt a surge of energy rush through him and he noticed himself moving much more faster Kade knocked an arrow, then shot then Knocked another arrow and shot again..."whoa, what just happened?" he thought to himself. "It must have been Nat..."
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Kade's attacks were successful

*Kade's arrow flew straight at the target and shot it in the right leg and the heart... The target also received burn damage from being caught on fire....*

Arrow ( 13 ) + Fire damage ( 9 )
Arrow ( 13 )

Total Damage done to target = 35
Target's new HP = 0

The target has died...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content