Power of Vis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kendrik Forest

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Kendrik Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kendrik Forest

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 pm

*The elf was finally able to rush the target, but when he reached the target he found that it was tied to a wooden pole... The goblin was attached to the pole and no one seemed to be around... Just then, from behind a tree that was further behind the goblin on the pole, the exact same goblin threw a fireball at the elf... The attack missed the elf... The elf ran at the goblin with an attack...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://powerofvis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Nat's attack was successful

*Nat's flaming sword struck the goblin's left leg... The target also received burn damage from the fire from the sword....*

Sword ( 18 ) + Burn Damage ( 17 )

Total Damage done to target = 35
Goblin's new HP = 76
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:35 am

*Kade realized after he noticed that one of the goblins had died then that their where actually two goblins...So he redirected his attacks towards the other goblin... he noticed Nat was running up towards this new goblin, to engage it in combat... So, Kade drew another arrow and let it fly...*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:40 am

Kade's attack was successful

*Kade's arrow struck the goblin in the throat... The target also received burn damage from being on fire....*

Arrow ( 13 ) + Burn Damage ( 11 )

Total Damage done to target = 24
Goblin's new HP = 52
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:47 am

*The goblin yelled in pain, as he threw two fire balls... The first fireball hit Nat, but the second fireball missed Kade... The goblin then attempted to hobble off into the forest...*

Nat took 16 Damage

Nat = 97/126
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:51 am

*The elf thankfully didn't catch fire, but he was still very sore from getting hit by the fireball... The elf then ran and caught up to the goblin... he then made another attack...*

*Nat's flaming sword struck the goblin's left shin... The target also received burn damage from the fire from the sword....*

Sword ( 18 ) + Burn Damage ( 17 )

Total Damage done to target = 35
Goblin's new HP = 17
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:00 am

*Kade uses double attack using 10 Vis*
*Kade tries channeling his inner vis like he felt when Nat gave it to him...He draws an arrow, fires, then draws another arrow and shoots that too all within a split second.*

Kade uses 10 Vis...
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:04 am

Kade was unsucessful in both attacks on the goblin...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:17 am

*The goblin fell to the ground and began to cry... He looked at Nat and yelled...*

"Why are you doing this? Have I not done what you have asked of me master? I did what you asked!"

*The goblin felt that his death was near, so out of last desperation, he threw a fireball at Nat... Nat was hit by the fireball and he was knocked backwards...*

Nat took 16 Damage

Nat = 81/126

*The elf then walked close to the goblin and raised his sword... then with a smile he came down with his firey sword upon the goblin...*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 am

*Nat's flaming sword struck the goblin's through the top of his head... *

Sword ( 18 )

Total Damage done to target = 18
Goblin's new HP = 0

The goblin is dead...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:28 pm

*When Kade heard and saw what Nat had done, He drew an arrow and Knocked it in a hurry and pointed it at the back of Nat's head...*

"What did the goblin mean by that?" Kade said to Nat with a hard look on his face while he walked closer...
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:00 pm

*The elf turned around and smiled at Kade... He slowly walked closer to the dead goblin that was tied to the pole... As he was walking to the dead goblin, he spoke very lightly to Kade...*

"You see dear boy... I needed you to defeat him... Why? because i no longer needed him and he was getting a bit too powerful... I mean fireballs, really? Who truly deserves that much power..."

*While he was talking, he reached the back of the goblin's neck, who had been tied to the pole, and he undid the clasp of the necklace that was around the goblin's neck... He continued to speak...*

"I also needed you to kill someone, someone that had betrayed me... You see... This man worked for me... He also stole from me... I considered him like a brother, and what does he do? He steals from me... If he had asked, i would have gladly given him the gold he needed... However that was not the case... so... I feel that it was only fair to settle the score... Unfortunately for him, i don't just kill one betrayer... I kill their whole family... Now... Your probably wondering why your involved still... well..."

*The elf took off the necklace and the goblin that had been tied and gaged on the pole had transformed into, Bolek, Kade's eldest son... The elf placed the necklace into his pocket and he held his hand up... The elf looked at Kade and spoke...*

"I guess you should have done some better parenting..."

*The elf used his last 5 Vis to teleport himself to a safe area, but before he left, he threw out a piece of parchment that had the word "Natsirt" on it...*

Natsirt used 5 Vis to teleport...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:32 pm

*Kade had heard what Nat had said....he dropped his bow in awe...he picked up the note, and as he slowly walked toward the pole that had Bolek tied to it....With tears flowing, he untied his son and took out the arrows he had shot...he closed Bolek's eyes and hugged him close...he then took a few hours to get his son out of danger from the forest fire, and to dig a grave. Over the grave he wrote, "Here Lies Bolek son of Kade will he always be remembered."*

*Kade looked at the note that Nat had left...he knew that Natsirt was Tristan backwards....He then clenched his first so hard that his nails dug into his skin...*

"I will avenge you son. I will never give up until i do..." Kade said softly...then he yelled..."I WILL AVENGE YOU!!!"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:20 pm

*Kade goes back into the forest where he encountered the goblin and lops off the head of it...Then, he returns to Malor. Hopefully he will get the reward for it, to continue in search for the man if you can call him a man, that took everything from him...*
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum