Power of Vis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Broken Handle Hotel

4 posters

Go down

The Broken Handle Hotel Empty The Broken Handle Hotel

Post  Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:50 pm

The Broken Handle Hotel Ghoul

"Welcome to The Broken Handle Hotel... Please don't be frightened by the help... The owner Herman has the ability to reanimate the dead... And frankly, who can blame him for using dead people? What's better than free help? With that being said... Enjoy your stay..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://powerofvis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Broken Handle Hotel Empty Re: The Broken Handle Hotel

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:15 pm

*Kade walks down the road a ways and comes to a rather large building with a sign out front naming the place "The Broken Handle Hotel"...*"Finally"* Kade thought to himself, his arms growing tired from the long walk with the pretty heavy old man. He enters the building and to his surprise it looks rather nice on the inside much more than he thought from what it looked on the outside. he walks up to the receptionist and says,*

"umm... is there a bellhop that can help me get him to his apartment?".
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 pm

The Broken Handle Hotel Sweet_Dreams_by_losromanos

*An undead woman walks up to Kade and says in a monotone voice...*

"Thank you so much... I have been waiting for him to come home... I will have Wade taken care of from here..."

*The woman gestures for the bellhop to come and receive Wade from Kade's arms...*

*The bellhop immediately rushes to Kade's side and opens his arms to receive Wade...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:36 pm

*Kade hands Wade over to the bellhop making sure not to drop him and as he is taken, Kade puts the gold coin in his pocket.*

"Escuse me, do you happen to know if there is anyone staying here who attended the Archery Contest over the past year or so?" Kade says to the undead woman.

Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Kade earned 11 Vis...

*The woman looked back at Kade with a blank expression and she began to speak in a monotone voice again...*

"I am sorry, but I cannot abide you with such information... I was only given information about my job and tasks at hank... Once again i do apologize..."

*The Bellhop took Wade up to his apartment and the old woman followed behind closely...*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kade Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm

*Kade decides to leave the hotel no sense in waiting on information that wasnt avail. As Kade was walking down the street he heard people chatting on the side... so he decided to go check out what all the talk was about...*

*he heard someone say something about a warrant so he asked the closest person,*

"What is a warrant?"
Kade
Kade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 am

*Leon walks into the hotel so tired he stumbles and almost falls over nothing. Leon gets a weird vibe from the help but is to tired to really pay any attention at all.*

"Hey, do you happen to have a room open?" Leon gently slurs to the guy at the counter.

*He let out a loud yawn and covered his mouth. "Tomorrow it all starts. Soon I'm going to have my own ship."*
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:55 am

*Leon wakes up with a thump. In his sleep Leon rolled out of his bed. He jumped to his feet looking around before he realized what happened. He let out a light laugh before brushing the sleep out of his eyes. Leon pulled the curtain back and looked outside to see the sun was just starting to rise. He took a second to take in the beautiful lights and colors blending together in the sky and instantly missed his ship. The way the light refracted off the water always made him smile.*

"I swear to you Kalm I will get my own ship."

*Leon walked into the bathroom and splashed some water on his face trying to wake himself. He bushed the hair out of his eyes and smiled "Alright let's go Leon. We got this." He thought to himself as he walked downstairs. He had no idea where he was going to look for work or what he should even do but he refused to abandon his faith. Slowly Leon opened the door leading to main street knowing he was opening a new chapter in his life.*
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

The Broken Handle Hotel Empty Awakened by a Thump

Post  Celestrial Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:05 am

*Celestrial enters the hotel and decides not to explore any more for the night. It had been a long day and she was exhausted. She was fortunate to have been waited on by the owner and did not notice the undead help. Knowing of the undead creatures would have prevented her from sleeping well. Celestrial paid for her room not and had barely removed her damp clothing before falling fast asleep in the comfortable bed. She was sleeping soundly until a loud thump from the adjacent room awakened her. Now awake, her stomach would not let her sleep so she quickly freshened up and headed downstairs where she planned to exit the hotel in search of breakfast. As she approached the door leading to the main street was startled by an undead worker sweeping the floor. Now not paying attention to where she was walking, she trips on the rug on the floor and falls against a handsome rugged looking exiting before her. (Leon)”

Last edited by Celestrial on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Working with story more)
Celestrial
Celestrial

http://bellevalley@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

The Broken Handle Hotel Empty A Beautiful Stranger

Post  Leon Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:04 am

*Leon was breathing in the fresh morning air when he felt someone fall into him. He turned slowly thinking it was an undead worker but was relieved to see it was a beautiful looking elf. Leon went to talk but felt a lump in his throat.*

"Uhh, here let me help you."

*Leon said quietly helping Celestrial up to her feet. Leon couldn't help but be entranced by her. He helped her sit on a near by bench and stood infront of her.*

"Are you alright lady?"
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down